1. The most radical act of peace is to love yourself exactly as you are.
2. Nobody knows what you are going through. You don’t know what anybody is going through.
3. Never leave your bed without a sense of gratitude or a sense of humor.
4. Embrace not knowing.
5. Silence is golden.
6. Healing starts with acceptance, followed by compassion, a good amount of trust, and a whole lot of love.
7. Hold space for more than one truth.
8. Constantly redefine your relationships with food, drinks, social media, family, friends and Netflix.
9. Spend time in nature.
10. Be kind especially when it's not expected.
11. Give up on trying to change people.
12. Happiness is not a thing or place, it's the space between each in breath and out breath.
13. Less "I" and "me". More "us" and "we"
14. Be honest with yourself about yourself.
15. Find your voice.
16. The key to letting go is to let things be.